Bamboo diaper Satin Flowers
A diaper is an indispensable element of a baby's layette.
It is antiallergic and safe for the sensitive skin of newborns, from the first days of life.
The Betulla diaper is made of a silky-soft 100% bamboo muslin fabric. As a result, it is soft to the touch and more delicate than cotton.
It can have many uses in the daily care of a child. The diaper can be used as:
- protection against rainfall,
- changing pad,
- a delicate towel / washcloth,
- swadlle / light blanket,
- a cuddly toy while falling asleep.
Properties of bamboo:
- antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-allergic
- perfectly absorbs water, 60% more water absorption than cotton
- thermoregulatory - it gives a feeling of coolness on warm days, and keeps warmth on cooler days
- neutralizes unpleasant odors
- absorbs UV rays
Dimensions: 70x70 cm
Fabric: 100% bamboo muslin
The fabric has the OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certificate
We recommend washing in 30 degrees, in delicate detergents. Spin max. 800 revolutions. Do not tumble dry.
The product is packed. Perfect for a gift.
Other elements of the collection are available in our shop.
Betulli products are designed and hand-sewn with the greatest care. To ensure the safety of your children, we only use materials certified with OEKO-TEX Standard 100.